Sneaky treats

1:04 AM

I decided to treat myself with some kladdkaka, it's basically a chocolate ''cake'' but it's very very very sticky inside. One of my favorite things to eat. 😁 
You can find the recipe and a small update down below 💕
 Basically me in my happiest state

Heres the recipe and instructions if you're interested in making it!

  • 1 dl of kakao 
  • 3 dl of sugar
  • 2 dl of flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 150g of butter
  1. Preheat your oven to 175 C
  2. Mix the eggs and sugar, feel free to beat them a little bit if you'd like
  3. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl
  4. Melt the butter and mix everything together
  5. Put it in the oven for 10-20 minutes depending on how sticky you want it. I usually go for 10-13 minutes because I love the stickiness. 
  6. Let it cool down and eat it cold, preferably with some whipped cream
That's probably it, I've done this kladdkaka so many times I basically know the recipe without any manuals, kind of sick right? but I think everyone with a sweet tooth knows their favorite sweet dish and recipe. That's dedication and true love for sweets 😌

It's late for me... 00:57 AM to be exact. It's sleepy time, and break is officially over... that means no more night blogging or browsing my favorite place on the web in the middle of the night. It's studies and passing the upcoming exams, but I'm sure I'll find a spot for you guys. I've gotten attached to writing recently, as far as updating 2-3 times a day. That's kind of a lot for me, proffessional bloggers stick to 3-5 updates a day so I'm getting closer 😂

I wish all of you a good morning as well as night or evening. I'm heading to sleep, wish me sweet dreams. Ahhh, one of my favorite things are dreams. I love experiencing them... oh!! right, I got myself a dream diary. Hopefully I'll be able to share it with you soon as soon as I start remembering more of my dreams so I have something to write about. Goodnight lovelies! 💤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡

♡ POPULAR POSTS ♡

♡ FISHIES ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ FOLLOW BY EMAIL ♡