My hair!!!

3:07 PM

So I sat this morning unbelievably bored, wondering what I should do. So I quickly read through some blogs, and as you know; I have my favorites. This one blogger I keep reading has this super bold and cute haircuit. So I just decided to cut off my hair, I sprung up to my mum like a rabbit and asked if she could cut my hair. She did.

I honestly don't know if I should laugh or cry, I like it, I really do but I'm not sure if I made the right decision to be honest. Maybe I'm not used to it? Maybe I have to style it with something to make it look a little bit better?

I honestly think my mum did a great job and I like it. I'm probably still not used to it 😋 
What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡

♡ POPULAR POSTS ♡

♡ FISHIES ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ FOLLOW BY EMAIL ♡