Moving to England?

2:10 AM

A week ago my grandmother came over to visit our family, we ended up having a long discussion about my future. And there it was; an invitation to move to England and study there.

I've always felt like English was my mother tounge, I've always enjoyed it to the fullest. Moving to some other place has always been a dream of mine, being able to meet new people and find myself in a different place on earth has always been my biggest dream. Traveling is something I've always wished of.

She offered me to move to England and move in with my aunt, her husband and a dog. It's a flattering offer but I don't know if I could bear to leave my family. It has always been me and my family together, I would feel like a baby bird leaving her mothers nest for the first time, it's a scary and a dreadful feeling. But I'm not sure, we'll see how it goes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡