Morning lovelies

2:21 PM

Hello lovelies!! I woke up to a very encouraging comment this morning and it has seriously made my day 😊 I don't think you can imagine how good it feels when someone reads your content and leaves something behind, it's the best feeling ever. So if you read my stuff, leave a comment. It doesn't have to be anything proper, a simple hello or maybe a ramble about your day is fine. If you have something to say, do it! I will be absolutely thrilled from recieving them hehe. 💕

This is me, this morning sitting on the floor, basically when I wake up I like to sit on the floor and just go through my phone, greet my cat and just basically be ''down to earth'' 😂
video
And here is my kitty in live action, not sure if the video works though. First time uploading one on here! So bear with me 😀

So I haven't done anything productive actually, I think I'm going to sit down and read some manga. Yes! Manga, I've been a big fan of it since I've been young. Believe it or not I love art and comics, so japanese manga is a big big big biiiiig deal for me. When I first discovered it I think I literally thought I discovered paradise. So I'm gonna sit down and do that, check what homework I have left, wash my clothes, browse the internet and I'll update my blog later on.

I also want to show you guys what book I'm currently reading, and I'll do that in my next post. So I hope you have a wonderful morning, night or evening. Kisses and hugs. 💕

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Have a nice day! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darlz! I hope you have a great day as well, wish you the best! <3

      Delete

♡ Be kind ♡