Home sweet home

3:46 PM

Hi lovelies, I'm back home.
I got back home from school around 30 minutes ago, I'm exhausted. Both mentally and physically, I fell asleep late and had to wake up at 8am. All I can think of right now is sleep but that would be such a big waste of the sun.
I got really excited today when I woke up and saw that the sun was shining, I took the opportunity to take some selfies. Oh before I forget, feel free to follow me on instagram. I update there during the day with photos, it's mostly my cat, surroundings and selfies but it's better than nothing I guess. 
Click >HERE< or find me as rusikvale.b

Ahh, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. This week is gonna be filled with stress, exams that will decide 50 or 60% of my grades are coming up. If I fuck this up I'm gonna be devastated, got a D in biology today. I didn't expect it at all, I thought I did fairly well during the assignment and spent a lot of time on it. Apparently it wasn't enough. I was expecting a C or B atleast, you can understand the let down when you're such a perfectionist... but as far as I know I'm gonna chomp down a banana and watch someone funny on Twitch. (A streaming platform for people who play games.) And yes, I do find those things entertaining. Maybe you already guessed by my looks, but I'm a nerd when it comes to my soul. A fashion lover, an instagram obsesser but above all; a nerd. 

I wish all of you a good day and night lovelies! I'll see you soon. 💕


You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡

♡ POPULAR POSTS ♡

♡ FISHIES ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ FOLLOW BY EMAIL ♡