A court of thorns and roses

8:20 PM

Oh, you may be wondering what I'm talking about? Well remember I was talking about a book I was super excited about? That's the name of it.



I really love this candle by the way, really smells like apple and cinnamon. 😁

I haven't started reading it due to school being so heavy on the homework, butttttt, I've read a page and I totally feel why people love this book. It's written by Sarah J. Maas. 

''The book revolves around Feyre, a huntress. She thinks nothing of slaughtering a wolf to capture a prey, but like all mortal she fears what lingers mercilessly beyond the forest. And she will learn that taking the life of a magical creature comes at a high price...

Imprisoned in an enchanted court in her enemy's kingdom. Feyre is free to roam but forbidden to escape. Her captor's body bears the scars of fighting, and his face always masked - but his piercing stare draws her ever closer. As Feyre's feelings for Tamlin begin to burn through every warning she's been told about his kind, an ancient, wicked shadow grows. Feyre must find a way to break a spell, or lose her heart forever.''

Basically Feyre, the main character in this book hunts for food, she is careful roaming in the forest since she's heard about the legend, a fairie that used to rule over the human world, wrathful and scary. She roams too far into the woods and kills a wolf, before her appears the fairie and captures her. Telling her to pay the price of taking a life and the story continues from there. It's something of a love-fantasy book? I'm not sure, but I'm super excited about this book. I've heard a lot about it and I will be reading it like a maniac. 

Should I make a review of it once I'm done? Maybe you guys will give it a chance. 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡