Travel somewhere

9:20 AM

I woke up this morning with a very different feeling... I don't know how to describe it. You know that moment you wake up and you get decide the person you want to be? Something like that I guess. Since that job fair I've been thinking and thinking about my future. What kind of a person am I going to be? What will define me exactly?

I think the main things that define me right now are solitude and creativity, I love spending time with myself and just taking it easy. I love being me. But I've always had a burning passion for creativity and outgoing things, I think every single one of us want to break out of our shell and just be free. The shell I'm talking about are the things that are not letting us do what we want or be who we want to be. Salaries, jobs, rents, events, stress, etc. Thing's that tie us down to the ground and our daily ongoing life.

I want to travel. Ever since being a kid I've dreamt of traveling, I remember going on this cruise with my family. We went to a beach, it was the most beautiful and most excotic thing I've ever seen in my life. The water was salty, there were shells, sun, people, positivity and everything you can imagine. It truly felt like paradise to me, it's one of my dearest memories. Being in new places and exploring is a dream for me, if only you could see how many travelling blogs and pages I follow 😁


Don't views like this just make you tingle? Like holy moly, sure the pictures we're edited and so on but the view is indescribable. Being surrounded by this, meeting tons of new people and seeing different cultures would make me so happy. Some places I would love to visit are Spain, France, Austria, India and Japan. I've always been fascinated by these countries, especially Japan. Japan has a very different culture compared to the western people. I would love to go there one day... thinking about it two of my friends are going there next week and I'm tooooootally not jealous 😒

I still don't know which direction I'm going to go in life, but I will certainly make it a life where I can travel and meet tons of people. Maybe meet my soulmate, my bestfriend, mr. perfect? Who knows. This is a long ramble so thank you for staying through with me hehe, I hope you have a nice saturday. xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡

♡ POPULAR POSTS ♡

♡ FISHIES ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ FOLLOW BY EMAIL ♡