Sunshine!

11:33 AM

Woke up to the beautiful sun today, I've been mourning for it. 
 Grabbed an apple before jumping on my training machine and working the shit outta my legs and arms, by the end of the workout I was sweating like crazy and I thought my heart would jump out of my chest. Took a nice shower, skipped out on washing the hair becuase it didn't seem that greasy at all. Now it's all puffy and pretty, hehe. By the way, I'm not the only one in the house who loves the sun. My kitty always comes to my room when it's sunny. She lays on top of the bunk bed and just enjoys the sun, I took a quick photo of her.


These are my mom's plants. 
My mom loves plants! These stand in the kitchen, there are some in the living room, on the balcony, in my room and basically everywhere. She has tended a plant for 10 years, imagine how long that is. It's so big it got cut out of the picture, it's basically the one to left. You can't see much of it but I call it Amazon and I think it's very beautiful. 

I gotta get to cooking lunch now, I won't be able to survive on an apple. So see you later! ♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡

♡ POPULAR POSTS ♡

♡ FISHIES ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ FOLLOW BY EMAIL ♡