Study time!

12:53 PM

Studying at the library with my friend! We finished school early today at 12PM, lunch was delicious! <3
Here's some photos ♡

 Just fooling around
Studied a little bit, kind of, you know. Got a little bit distracted but I'm spending time with a wonderful human being right now. She is one of my oldest and dearest friends, you know one of those friends you cherish for life? Here ya go, that's her. Thankful for her existence everyday, thank you for making me happy. ♡
I wanted to remind all of you to hold those real people close to your heart, don't turn fake and don't let them go. Cherish them with everything you have, they're the original and you're not going to find another copy of them when you lose them.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

♡ Be kind ♡

♡ POPULAR POSTS ♡

♡ FISHIES ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ lav yu ♡

♡ FOLLOW BY EMAIL ♡