Good day... or morning?

3:22 PM

Hello sunshines so I woke up, not so long ago! 
Woke up to this wonderful view, ofcourse it's not this dark but the camera decided to shoot it this way so I can't do anything about it. 

3:10 PM
So I would've woken up muuuuuch later, believe me. If my brother didn't force me to get up that is, I'm a person that will snooze the alarm button 'til it breaks or I turn the alarm off (and continue sleeping ofcourse). I'm just not the typical frisky morning person that many people tend to be. ♡

Anyway I ate some cookies for breakfast, yes... very healthy indeed. I mean it's practically sugar and butter and some flour, and it's not like I ate 10 of them. More like... 5. Hah. 

(Here is the link to the recipe if you'd like to do it yourself! →Coooookies←)

Also the recipe is in american measures yeah, cups and stuff like that. But you can use google to make them into DL! That's what we use in europe over here, and since many of my readers come from Europe I'll save ya the trouble;
6,5 dl of flour, 3,5 dl of sugar and 200g of butter or margarin. 

They turned out really yummy, just let them sit in the oven until they turn golden brown and get these ''cracks'' on top of them, let them cool down so they have time to harden. But if you want to eat them warm with cold milk you can do that as well, I personally found them much yummier after I let them sit for a while. ♡

I don't think I have many plans for today except doing my assignments and some chores, currently I have to write a Swedish assignment as well one about the cold war. Ya know, history and stuff like that. Not my favorite subject but it's definitely not my worst one. I'll update the blog as the day goes through or when I have time to sit down and relax. I hope all of you are doing well, oh! Also; you're free to comment even if you don't have an account. I noticed that you had to register before commenting but I turned that of, so now you can leave comments with a name and your URL to your blog (if you'd like to) or just post anonymous, that works just as fine. Anyway I'm off... ♡
Xoxo ♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♡ Be kind ♡