Friends and importance

3:11 PM

I just got off the phone with my friend that I haven't talked to for a long time. I'm not a person who likes to talk on the phone for too long, I prefer text messaging. Basically me and this friend stopped talking because I never returned her calls which was pretty bad of me.

But recently I've been feeling better, I messaged her a couple of days ago and we talked a little bit. Today she called me up and we talked for about 20 minutes on the phone. We updated each other with what's going on in our lifes which left me pretty happy. It's important to have friends, I'm not talking about the amount of friends you have on facebook. But the people you can talk to and share experiences with, someone you can keep close. 😣


Personally, I know a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people but I don't consider every single one of them as my friends. More like associates, don't get me wrong. I don't mean to sound cold but friends have an important meaning and definition to me. Therefore I don't swing that word around too often. So people I consider friends are very dear to me and definetily not people I want to lose. 😊
Anyway... on with my day, I worked out and ate some breakfast. I'm really looking forward to todays dinner, we're going to eat pelemeni. For those of you who don't know what that is; it's a russian dish. Meat that is rolled in dough and then boiled, it's suuuuuper yummy with smetana! I'll try to get a picture for you later. 😜

I have to do some things but I wanted to keep my readers updated, I'll be back. Hope you have a nice time!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

♡ Be kind ♡